– [Orange] Pull his ears off, I told you! (laughs) You never do it. (ominous music) (Orange laughing maniacally) Hey yo, it’s A to the O, back again with another gaming video! That’s right, it’s Shocktober! And we’re playing Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle. (laughs evilly) How’s my evil laugh? I think it’s pretty good. I’ve been working on it for Shocktober. They were warned, now they’re all doomed! Crystal Lake Memories. Oh, there’s a bunch of different, okay and I can pick different Jasons? Supermax Jason? Ho ho! Frozen Jason, oh, givin’
the cold shoulder. Zombie Jason? Geez, there’s so many Jasons. Okay, I’m just gonna go with the Classic. Episode one, Crystal Lake Memories. Ooh! Hey, what’s up my buds? Gettin’ all fired,
– 20 – oh, they talk!
– years ago, – A boy drowned in Crystal Lake, because the camp counselors
weren’t watching him. – [Orange] What are they thinkin’? (laughs)
– In the following days, they started to die one by one. – [Orange] Oh no! Hey, don’t make me read things! (laughs) – They were murdered by the
boys mother, Pamela Voorhees. – [Orange] Aw, stupid name. I would’ve called her
Pamela Skinnyjeans. (laughs) – The counselors cut off her head to stop her. – [Orange] Ew.
Now, her son, Jason, stalks these woods, – seeking revenge for her death. – [Orange] Guys!
– Wait, – wasn’t his mom seeking revenge? – (burps) Yeah,
(Orange laughs) – didn’t he drown as a kid?
– [Orange] He burped. Although, it was kind of weak.
– Whoa. – Uh. Wait, maybe
– [Orange] What the, no! – I’m not telling it right. – [Orange] Look out guys. – Oh God! (Jason growls)
– [Orange] Oh no, slice to meet you! Uh oh! Oh boy. What, decapitated head? Oh, it’s Pamela Skinnyjeans. Okay, I got swipe, swiggity swipe. Go left and right. Buy weapons packs, I can do that. Get some of them weapon packs, get some swigity swag, yeah. Oh. Oh!! – Final Girl! – [Orange] He has no body to play with. Yes, perfect, now go get the final girl! ♪ Get the final girl in the first world. ♪ Uh oh, look out lady! Ooh, gotta get that kill zone, okay, right there. Yes, got it. Uh oh! Is it gonna be a crushing defeat? Oh! (laughs) Don’t lose your head. (laughs) Wow, weird, Bloodlust? I guess that’s what he does. He lusts for blood. Me, I lust for whistling pin wheels. Such nasty, nasty campers. Slide on over there to punish him! Oh, bloody footprints on the ground. I don’t want to follow those. Why are you making me follow things? I want to do my own thing. I want to choose my own way to go. X marks the spot. (laughs) Oh wait, if I named
her Pamela Skinnyjeans, that means that Jason’s name is gonna be Jason Skinnyjeans.
(woman screams) (Jason roars)
Oh! (laughs) Don’t lose your head. Jason loves gettin’ the action. Chop to it, right? Uh oh! It’s slice to meet you! Oh wait, here we go! Uh oh, uh oh. What’re you gonna do? Oh! You disarmed her. (laughs) Literally! Jason, you so mean. Out of the Woods, level three. Look at me, I have to pee. Punish them for what
they did to you, Jason. For what they did to me! Kill for mother! You guys ever think about seeing a family counselor or something? I think it might be healthier than, you know, murdering people, but I dunno, that’s just me. (laughs) Okie dokie, uh. Where do I go? What do I do? How do I get there? I’m confused. Look out for Jason. He’s got swiggity swag in his horror bag. (laughs) I don’t know what that means, but coming for you buddy. Look out! Oh!
– Final Girl! – [Orange] Uh oh, final girl. Coming at ya! I snuck up behind you. Okay, kill zone’s over here this time. Oh yeah. Uh oh. (screams) Eww. That was a crushing defeat. I thought you were
gonna pull her ears off, and then I was gonna say, “Time for you to Van Gogh.” (laughs) Hopefully I’ll have
that opportunity again. Midnight Menace! ‘Cause I really feel
like that was a good pun. Why do they run from you? You’re such a special boy, and today is your birthday!? Hey, what you doin’? Don’t run away from me! Oh ho. I really took a stab at it. Hey, you can’t run away, oh. (laughs)
– Final boy! – [Orange] Final boy! You goin’ get Shocktobered. Uh oh, uh oh. What are we doing? We doing a little of that
slam-a-jama ding-dong! Oh, Jason’s back in action. Filling up that blood lust. Oh wait, what’s Pamela
Skinnyjeans have to say? Increase your rage and
get bonus blood lust by watching an ad. Leave me alone, Mom! I’m doin’ things. Get back in the kitchen, and make me a grilled cheese, skinny jeans cheese sammiches. Everybody loves skinny jean cheese. (laughs) Remember Jason, if you ever need help, poop on the floor or tap on my face. (laughs) Yeah, that’d be hilarious. Jason gets in a bind, and he’s like, I don’t know what to do, so I’m just going to poop. (laughs) If you guys haven’t seen it, I played a game like this before. It was called ‘Slayaway Camp’. Super fun game! I played a bunch of episodes
of it, long time ago. I think the same guys that made that game, made this game. Okay, Jason’s getting confused. He doesn’t know where to go. Oh, wait, yeah, now I know where to go. Go up, and around, and then, oopsie-daisy. Kid, you can’t be running away from me. – Final boy! – [Orange] Whoa, she
screamed for ice cream! Ohh, Jason, what’s he gonna do? Okay, uh oh. Pull his ears off! Pull his ears off! I told you to pull his ears off! You never listen to me. Maybe that’s because you
don’t have ears either. Seriously, look at his character, he doesn’t have ears, just like me! Two rank up. What does that mean? Spank in the rank. What? Whoa! What’s in this box? Whoa, give me the good stuff. Wow, a battle axe! Can I axe you a question? Just kidding, I don’t have a question. Crowbar! Nice! We’re really raising the bar,
when it comes to weapons. Yeah! Alright, Punk Panic. What you doing, you
callin’ those guys punks? See how they run at the sight of blood. Kill them, Jason. Do it for mother, aka Pamela (girl screams)
Skinnyjeans! Ohh! Oh, you all going down. (girl screams)
Yeah! – Final boy! – [Orange] I think this might be a record. Uh oh, oh, get in that kill zone. I got a body count of 10. Nice, pull his ears off. I told you!
(laughs) You never do it. Jason, why won’t you listen to me? I don’t know why those
kids are always running away from me, it’s really
knife to meet Jason. (laughs) Alright, those filthy little campers. How dare they try to hurt my little boy? Whatever Pamela Skinnyjeans! You’re just mad because you have no body to play with. (laughs) I know, I already told that joke. Jason, Voorhees with the skinny jeans. Dang, Jason! Back at it again with the
skinny jeans. (laughs) Remember that, dang Daniel? Although, he said it differently, but I’m not going to say that. I don’t say bad words.
(man screaming) Excuse me, could you
tone down your screaming? Geez, can I ax you why
you screaming so much? – Final boy! – [Orange] Come here, final boy. (laughs) Leave it to cleaver! Woo, here we go! What you gonna do? Rip his mustache off! Ah, (laughs) Okay. I guess that works, whatever. Jason never listens to my ideas. I have great ideas. Okay, this one’s called, Indirect Hit. Be careful around the lake, Jason. You’re not a strong swimmer. Oh, I see, I don’t want
to fall in the water. Yeah, because then I’ll be
saying, “Water my thinking?” No! Press back to restart the level, or back to go back one turn. Oh, I see! That’s handy, for someone that
doesn’t have hands. (laughs) Okay, Pamela Skinnyjeans,
what’re you doing? Are you going to say something or not? (screams) (laughs) (speaks gibberish) Come on, Jas, you can tread water. Okay, now we’re, oh. Wait, now I can’t move anywhere. Anywhere I go, I’m gonna go in the lake. Alright, Jason, time to
do some skinny dipping. (laughs) Okay, I got it. I bet you I have to go a different way. I have to attack him
from a different side, ’cause otherwise, otherwise I’m gonna have to
jump into the lake every time. Yes, this is gonna work, ’cause then the table will block me next.
(man screams) Ohh!
– Final Girl! – [Orange] Chop, chop. (laughs) Oh, yeah, I got you now. I got you! Okay, kill zone! Standing hand in hand. Oh! Give him a hand. I’ll take ’em actually. (laughs) They’re all mine now. I don’t have any hands, so I gotta steal as many
people’s hands as possible. ‘Cause when you don’t have any, I mean, it’s kind of a bummer. Don’t worry, Sweetie, if you get stuck, just use ‘back’ to try
a different approach. Oh yeah, back to back, (woman screams)
your back on track. What?!
(woman screams) Ohh, slice and dicin’. Okay, now how do I get you?
What? How do I get over there? I need to do, aw! This doesn’t work. Unlock some deadlier
weapons, Sweetie, drag three, what, why are you talking at me? Uh, okay, so let’s try
an’ attack her from– Oh, I know! So, if I go over here, and
then right here, oh yeah! Now, now, if I go over to the right, and then up, (woman screams)
and then boom! – Final boy! – [Orange] Why does the last person always fall from the ceiling? Like, where are they? Were they hanging out on the roof and they fall through the ceiling? I don’t understand. You got stinky armpits, so I removed them. (laughs) It’s the only way to fight stinky armpits. No, I’m not going to do it, Mom. Leave me alone. Mind your own beeswax! Okay, who’s next, who wants it? You can scare those campers
into the fire, Jason. Punish them for what they did! At this point, does anyone even (man screams)
remember what they did? Ow! If you can’t stand the heat, don’t jump in the campfire, just sayin’, it’s probably not a good idea. It’ll leave you feeling fired up! (laughs)
(girl screams) You love it! Oh yeah, another one in the fire. I got that burnin’ desire, to throw people in fires. Hey!
– Final girl! – [Orange] Final girl, comin’ at ya. Look out! I’m probably gonna
either rip your arms off, or use your skull as a basketball. Yeah, here comes the basketball. Ohh, LeBron James. That’d be awesome. I’d love to watch Jason be in the NBA. (laughs) All right, you guys! Well, I think that’s it, for this episode. Thank you so much for watching. Let me know if you want
me to keep playing, okay? Until next time! Ooh what’s in the box? What is it? What, Guitar? Well, that’s music to
my non-existent ears. Baseball bat. Okay guys, until next time. Later, potaters! (rhythmic electronic music)